Wednesday, November 12, 2008

EDM 310 Podcasts

In my EDM 310 class, I, and my fellow classmates, and two other group members had to put together a podcast and present it. Before this class, I, and probably many of my classmates, did not know what a podcast was. Before preparing to put our podcasts together, we were required to listen to some podcasts to get a feel of how to put one together. We were not perfect, but for our first times we actually did good.

My group members included me, Kim, and Brooke. We talked about the history of blogs, how we can implement them into the classroom, and interesting blogs. Our knowledge of the topic was thoroughly explained, we were all well prepared, and we talked clearly and intelligently. We could have been a bit more laid-back and conversational, but as a whole we did great!

Rachael, Keller, and Joye did an awsome job to me. I mean they did really good. They were knowledgeable and they were conversational. The word "um" was used too much, but they were very good!

Susan, Bridget, and Angela were also very in-depth with their information. Like us, they also could have been more conversational.

I believe that we all did well over all. We could have been more conversational, more natural, more comfortable with each other and our topics. We now have podcasts under our belts, and I'm sure if we had to do another one we would do better.

1 comment:

Jennifer Averitt said...

Excellent self evaluation. Keep up the good work.